New products & news
Talk about the installation and management of imported equipment
In Pudong Airport construction projects, some civil aviation special equipment and key components are often imported from abroad. If the organization and management of these imported equipment are not in place in the process of delivery acceptance, installation and debugging, failure to find the problems in time, or not timely acceptance and solution of problems, it will affect the construction of the project. Even some equipment quality problems in unpacking inspection handover was not found, lost claim evidence, causing irreparable economic losses. The import equipment installation management process should pay attention to the problems and key points to talk about some views.
I. Installation characteristics of imported key equipment
1. Long equipment installation cycle, manpower, material resources, financial investment. The installation process of large critical equipment often takes a long time, with the collaboration of multiple specialties and multiple tasks.
2. Involving electrical instrumentation, machinery, process installation and civil engineering, construction units, supervision units, construction units, equipment manufacturers and design units to participate in the strong comprehensive.
3. The equipment has high technical content, complicated installation, debugging and operation procedures, and the installation quality has a great impact on whether the construction project can be put into use on time and the smooth operation of the device.
4. The equipment purchase contract involves foreign trade with a large amount of money. As the settlement of contract disputes is different from that of domestic sales contracts, once a dispute occurs, it will take a long time to deal with it, which will affect the whole project construction. Therefore, we should pay attention to contract management and equipment inspection and acceptance.
Ii. Pre-installation management
1. Translation and management of technical data
Attention should be paid to the collection and management of technical data, especially the management of maintenance data (parts manual, maintenance manual, maintenance manual, equipment structure drawing, electrical control schematic diagram, pneumatic hydraulic schematic diagram, component assembly drawing, list of vulnerable parts, etc.). Technical data is an important guide for the correct use, reasonable maintenance, high-quality overhaul and fine management of equipment. Equipment use department, maintenance department, management department should be equipped with relevant information. In addition, the technical data of the imported equipment are all in English. The translation of the technical data should be accurate and complete. Otherwise, it will cause a lot of inconvenience to the work.
2. Familiar with technical data and related technical contracts
Technical data and related technical contracts are important basis for equipment acceptance and construction management organization, and also important basis for handling contract claims. In project construction, international competitive bidding, as an economical and effective way, has been paid more and more attention by all sides. International competitive bidding under the principles of fairness, justice and openness is conducive to project construction and the introduction of advanced science and technology. However, international competitive bidding has introduced advanced science and technology, which will require highly qualified personnel to adapt to this new environment. Therefore, the management personnel involved in the installation of imported equipment must carefully read the technical agreement and other relevant materials in advance, and be familiar with the scope of supply, performance assurance, quality requirements, delivery conditions and contract terms. Make technical preparations for equipment acceptance, installation management, organization and coordination.
3. Arrival inspection of equipment
The inspection of imported equipment is a very important link, usually divided into foreign factory acceptance and domestic commodity inspection, open box inspection. Acceptance of foreign factory is carried out when the manufacturer finishes manufacturing, mainly to check and accept the manufacturing quality and assembly quality of equipment, to understand the manufacturing quality control, etc., and the performance test must be carried out for the equipment with conditional test run. The problems found in the inspection shall be recorded and required to be solved by the manufacturer, but they shall not be used as the basis for acceptance by the buyer, nor can they replace the domestic commodity inspection and open box inspection. The purpose of foreign factory acceptance is mainly to understand the manufacturing quality of equipment and other conditions, to prevent the site acceptance of major problems caused by irreparable losses. Ex factory performance test of important imported equipment should only be recorded, which cannot be accepted as a condition. Domestic commodity inspection and open-box inspection are usually combined. After the arrival of the equipment, the buyer should contact the foreign investor, the insurance company and the commodity Inspection Bureau for acceptance immediately. First of all, check the outer packing boxes of the equipment together. Unpack the boxes with packing problems and check whether the equipment is damaged in time before checking other boxes. For unpacking and acceptance, the physical object shall be checked strictly according to the packing list and the appearance quality shall be checked. The inspection record shall be made carefully and signed by all parties involved in the acceptance. The inspection Bureau shall issue a formal commodity inspection certificate for the missing parts, wrong parts and defective parts found in the inspection, and require the foreign investors to solve the problem as soon as possible as the basis of claims, so as not to affect the on-site installation and the progress of the whole project construction. The foreign agent, the insurance company, the commodity inspection Bureau, the customs, the customs declaration agent, and the relevant technicians of the project department jointly unpack and accept the equipment, check the outer packaging and appearance of the imported equipment and accessories, check whether the tut, the number of pieces on the package, the invoice, the bill of lading, the packing list, etc., and whether the packing method conforms to the contract requirements. If the equipment parts are damaged or corroded due to damage during unpacking inspection, keep the original condition as far as possible and take photos of the damaged parts for evidence collection. After unpacking the equipment, check the quantity one by one according to the packing list, whether the quantity is missing, whether the part number is consistent, whether the equipment is defective, damaged ring, rust, mistake and other phenomena. The inspection record shall be signed and approved by all parties involved in the acceptance. Summarize the missing parts and defective parts found by inspection bureau, issue certificates, and claim compensation to foreign investors in time. When Shanghai Airport Group inspected the arrival of equipment, the foreign company took quick remedial measures because the claim was timely and the evidence was sufficient, which did not affect the quality and progress of the project.
Three, installation interim management
1. Perform quality management during equipment installation
In order to ensure the installation quality of imported equipment, all parties involved in the installation and commissioning of imported key equipment of the project set up a unified coordination leading group before implementation to strengthen management, careful organization, and formulate the installation quality control plan of imported equipment. During the implementation of the program, emphasis should be placed on checking and coordinating the work of all parties and implementing dynamic control. Grasp good equipment installation quality management, mainly should do the following aspects of work.
(1) Improve the organizational structure and strengthen the quality management and assurance system. Urge the installation unit to establish and improve the project department, construction team, operation team composed of full-time and part-time quality personnel three-level quality management system, through the above assurance system to achieve installation quality management, to achieve all-round, whole-process control.
(2) Implementation of project quality supervision system. Supervision engineers shall, on the basis of norms and regulations, carry out the whole process and all-round advanced quality control of the project, propose specific supervision responsibilities for each individual project, go to the site, strictly check and ensure that the project is carried out smoothly.
(3) Conduct quality inspection of the process, conduct comprehensive statistics and analysis of the quality status, and timely grasp the quality dynamics. Once quality problems are found, they are immediately studied and dealt with, from beginning to end, to make the quality of each process meet the requirements of specifications and standards. Strengthen the management of the set process quality control points to make the process in a good control state. In the implementation process of the program, we should improve and perfect the process quality control according to the site situation.
(4) In the process of installation, it is necessary to do a good job in technical management, prepare a thorough and feasible equipment installation network diagram, coordinate and organize the professional construction of meters, electrical, equipment, etc., strengthen on-site coordination and quality control, so as to avoid installation quality accidents caused by the disordered installation of each professional.
2. Coordinate well with foreign experts
Import key equipment according to the contract, in the equipment installation, debugging stage, foreign technical experts should give on-site guidance. The installation and management tasks are complicated and onerous because they involve foreign affairs and the time limit stipulated in the technical service contract. On-site coordination and management should be done well and the following principles should be followed.
(1) Formulate detailed construction and installation scheme, installation progress control plan and on-site installation guidance time plan for foreign technical personnel according to the construction site conditions. Translate the technical materials to the relevant units and prepare for installation in advance.
(2) Both parties shall cooperate with each other to establish friendly relations and fully mobilize the enthusiasm of foreign technical personnel on site so as to successfully complete the installation and commissioning of imported equipment. For example, when installing and commissioning cracking gas compressor units, Chinese and foreign technicians have different opinions. However, the two sides were sincere and negotiated to resolve the dispute, and the problem was quickly dealt with, which promoted the quality of equipment installation and accelerated the progress.
(3) After the foreign businessmen arrive at the site, they shall first ask the foreign technicians to disclose the technical work. Then both parties determine the detailed installation and debugging schedule and strictly implement it. Hold weekly on-site work meetings to summarize the work of the week, discuss the problems existing in the installation, assign next week's work targets, and ensure the overall installation progress. Daily work content, progress, quality, problems and solutions shall be recorded in both Chinese and English and signed by representatives of both parties.
(4) Pay attention to learning and digesting the use and maintenance technology of imported equipment. In order to be able to operate and maintain the imported equipment well, during the installation and debugging period, foreign experts are invited to conduct on-site professional training for the operators and technical maintenance personnel. When the production and technical personnel involved in the installation and debugging have questions, they should put forward to the foreign experts in time. Jointly prepare operation manual and maintenance manual to ensure smooth and good operation of equipment.
Iv. Post-installation management
1. Check the performance of imported equipment
The performance acceptance of imported key equipment involves the interests of both parties, whose performance is the basis for the whole project to reach the standard. To this end, the acceptance plan must be formulated before the performance acceptance, and the acceptance team shall do a good job of acceptance in strict accordance with the performance requirements of the technical agreement of the imported equipment. Since there is a 12-month guarantee period after the performance acceptance of the imported equipment, we should strengthen the operation monitoring during the guarantee period, contact with foreign investors in time when problems are found, and put forward suggestions and requirements for the settlement of claims when necessary.
2. Other issues needing attention
Imported equipment is usually the core of the production of key equipment, it is very important to grasp the installation management. Therefore, first of all, we should pay attention to the technical training of relevant professional personnel, cultivate a group of professional and technical personnel who understand foreign affairs, commodity inspection knowledge and are familiar with the installation and debugging of equipment. When the construction project needs, we should organize the establishment of equipment inspection team, installation and debugging management team, foreign affairs management agency, etc., to manage the imported equipment in a professional way. Secondly, a supporting management system for imported equipment should be formulated, and equipment contract management should be strengthened to make foreign-related management work have rules to follow.